Thursday, December 8

Meet Lazy


The LAST thing on my mind right now is doing homework or doing chores. Actually the last thing on my mind is doing ANYTHING. Right now all I want to do is lie down and watch television. Or I can start thinking about what videos I want to make for my portfolio. But that’s work, and that requires my brains neurons to do something, so nah! I’m good just lying here doing absolutely nothing at all. I live for moments like these. When my brain doesn’t have to do any work. When my brain doesn’t have to do anything. When I can just procrastinate and procrastinate and procrastinate, and not care that I’m procrastinating. I can let my mind wonder far, far, far away from anything related to school and college and my life. I can get lost in my daydreams and get whisked away by my prince riding in a white and gold chariot with a single unicorn moving it slowly along. Then I can soar through the air and fly south with the migrating birds. I can just stop mid air and drop down, letting the wind hit my face like I’m falling through thousands and thousands of feathers. Then I can plunge into the ocean and swim through the Mariana Trench. But I do have work that needs to get done for tomorrow and I may not want to do it, but I have to… So long my fair prince, so long my fellow flocking birds, so long deep-sea creatures of the dark ocean, I’m off to finish my college supplements, and do my 2 essays due tomorrow...